A guide to help Lenders create Orders in Stavvy
Click here for instructions on reassigning a rejected Order
How to Create an Order
- Click on "Orders" from the left panel
- Click "+Create order" in the upper-righthand corner:
- Choose the order type and vendor from the Create Order page. Click "Continue."
- Note: You can select more than one order type (i.e. Title and Settlement) and choose separate vendors for each type if necessary.
Click here for instructions on how to invite a new vendor to Stavvy
- Basic Info: Loan Amount, Required Payoffs, and Property Details for the order. Once complete, click "Continue."
- Parties: Enter the borrower information. Then press "Continue."
- Add Orders: Set a due date for the Orders, and then click "Continue."
- Review: Review the order to make sure all values are correct, then click "Create File" to continue.
- Once created, the order will show in Files > Active