Required vs. Optional Fields in a Stavvy Signing Meeting
- Most annotation fields are required to complete before a signing is complete in Stavvy.
- These fields include: client/notary signatures, client/notary initials, notary seals
- The only optional fields to complete a signing are check mark boxes, and text field boxes, and only when they are listed as "not required"
- To make these field(s) optional, once it's been added to the document, click on the field and unselect 'Required'.
- To learn more about how to annotate your documents, please find our help article here!